Who loves the smell of the bakery, that fresh warm earthy smell of breads and pastries?
Now imagine you making these at home whenever you wanted because you now know how to make these tasty treats with a few quality ingredients.
You will be a family favorite and have them asking for more.
Come and enjoy a 4hr hands on workshop with one of Toowoomba’s longest serving chefs Stephen Simon as he takes you through many of the techniques and sharing inside tips and tricks to ensure you can wow your family and friends.
Your 4hr workshop includes:
• access to an industry expert for 4 hrs
• you will make scrumptious warm donuts and learn a nifty little trick for that bit in the middle
• you will also learn several techniques for creating different dinner rolls and bread shapes. The things you can do with a quick twist here and a roll there. Dinner parties will never be the same.
• finally you will make sweet buttery pastry filled with home made lemon curd with a light meringue top.
• enjoy a few of your treats over a cup of coffee or tea
• receive the first of the Original Foodie Shots Recipe Card Series.
We will then all have a chance to sit, chat and enjoy our creations. Use this time to really ask Chef Stephen the ‘how do I’ questions. Then take home your treats to share [or not share] with your family and friends.
This is a ONCE ONLY workshop and limited to 16 people.
DATE: Saturday 6th February 2021
LOCATION: Econolodge 2 Bernage St East Toowoomba
TICKETS AVAILABLE: 16
TICKET PRICE: $197
* classes are predominantly standing.
* this class is NOT gluten free friendly.
* Minimum numbers apply (10)